*(APPROXIMATE VALUES PER 100g)
- Energy 247.8kcal
- Protein 16.2g
- Carbohydrates 31.9g
- Fat 6.1g
- Dietary Fiber 34.4g
*Calculated Values – Ref. NIN
Chilli, Fenugreek, Salt, Asafoetida, Mustard Dal, Turmeric
Mango Pickle – Ingredients: Raw mango chopped into small pieces – 1 ½ kg, Melam Pickle Powder – 100 g, Sliced Ginger -1 tbsp, Garlic chopped -1 tbsp, Green Chillies chopped – 4 nos, Vinegar – 4 tbsp, Gingelly oil – 10 tbsp, Mustard – 1 tsp, Salt – 2 -3 tbsp
- Heat oil, splutter mustard and then add garlic, ginger and green chillies and sauté for a minute.
- Add Melam Pickle Powder Mixed with vinegar.
- Stir in chopped mangoes and add salt. Mix well and take off from fire.
- Allow it to cool and transfer the contents into a dry air tight container.
- Pickle is ready to use.
- In the same way, Lemon, Garlic, Carrot, Bitter Gourd etc., pickles can be made.
- For better taste, leave it undisturbed for minimum 72 hours.