*(APPROXIMATE VALUES PER 100g)
- Energy 200.8kcal
- Protein 11.8g
- Carbohydrates 28.6g of which Sugar 0.0g
- Fat 4.4g
*Calculated Values – Ref. NIN & USDA
Chilli, Garlic, Ginger, Black Pepper, Salt
Chilli Chicken Fry (To serve 4 persons) – Ingredients: Chicken boneless ½ kg (cleaned and cut pieces) , Melam Chilli Chicken Masala 2 tbsp, Egg1 no., Soya Sauce 1 tbsp, Tomato Sauce 1 tbsp, Sugar ½ tsp, salt to taste, corn flour 1 tbsp.
- Mix the chicken pieces, soya sauce, tomato sauce, sugar, salt, corn flour and Melam Chilli Chicken Masala with the beaten egg.
- Keep aside for 15 mins.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and fry the chicken pieces and serve hot.
Chilli Chicken Gravy:- (To serve 4 persons) – Ingredients:Onion 2 nos cut into small cubes , Slit Green chilli – 4 nos , Capsicum 1 no cut into small cubes, chopped Ginger ½ tbsp, chopped Garlic flakes – 6 nos, Soya sauce 1 tbsp, Tomato Sauce l tbsp, Corn Flour – 1tbsp, Salt to taste, a pinch of Sugar, Water ¾ cup.
- Fry the chicken as per the fry recipe and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add chopped ginger and garlic and sauté, Add cubes of onion, slit green chillies, cubes of capsicum, and sauté well.
- Now add soya sauce and tomato sauce and mix with water. Add salt and sugar.
- Allow the sauce to boil for few minutes and when the sauce becomes thick add corn flour and fried chicken.
- Cook for few minutes, remove from the heat and serve hot.