INGREDIENT – To serve 4 persons
Chicken 1 kg
Chicken 65 masala 4 tbsp
Curd 2 tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 4 tbsp
Oil Required quantity for deep fry
Curry leaves Shredded
Sliced onion and Lemon wedges For garnish
- Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces and drain the water completely.
- Mix Melam Chicken 65 Masala, ginger garlic paste and curd to the chicken pieces.
- Keep aside for at least half hour.
- Fry the chicken pieces in oil. Serve hot with lime wedges and onions.
- Shredded curry leaves could be added to the chicken while mixing with masala to get an improved flavour.